Friday, February 26, 2010

February 25, 2010



 
fluffybutt-less

 who is fluffybutt you ask??
well those of you who have been following my stream will know
he is a hummingbird 
one who chose to be so friendly with me that i could photograph
him with my 50 mm
and it would look like i had used a zoom on him.

 

well i got close enough to see how cute and fluffy the feathers 
were on his underside (butt)
hence his name!!
i miss him so much.
i put up some branches near the feeder and he would
roost there for most of the day
i would go out and talk to him and he would
sing.
yes i said sing.
it was so beautiful!

one time i was talking with a friend 
and mr. fluffybutt flew up to me
and as i held out my finger he 
touched it with his beak.



well here is the sad news...
he has been missing for about 3 weeks now.
i am so lost without him.

sigh.
i hope he comes back soon.
my days aren't the same without him


1 comment: