Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010


happy birthday emily
Today is our daughter Emily's birthday
She loves bags!
So i will be mailing this one to her.
i just love the colors!
it reminds me of roatan with all the blues and greens.

Emily is our middle daughter.
before she was born I asked God for a verse for her
and Job 8:21 came to mind.
that was a little scary considering what Job went through!
but listen to this:
"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter
and your lips with shouts of JOY"

then today on the day of her birth I read this:
"May the God of all hope fill you
with all joy and peace as you trust in Him,
so that you may over flow with hope by the power
of the Holy Spirit"
Romans 15:13

JOY
JOY JOY
JOY JOY JOY

that is my birthday longing for her!

here is an excerpt from Emily's fb profile:

I have a real faith and a relationship with God.
I have strong maternal instincts.
I love to sing.
I am generally a boring person.
I tend to love too deeply.
I am overweight, but I’m working on it.
I love to laugh.
I have a passion for everything Italian.
I am the procrastination queen.
I am secretly a perfectionist but it’s overruled by my laziness.
I have a strange fondness for pepper.
I value privacy but fear being alone.
I have terrible conversation skills which makes me appear snobby.
I am really sappy and am a complete hopeless romantic.


Have a wonderful birthday!
I wish I was there!
I'd make you a cake and spoil you rotten!!

xoxox


1 comment: