Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18, 2010

 
some say


I saw this sign in west end today
west end is a touristy/snorkel/scuba dive area
of the island.

paya bay is on the other side of the island.
the east side.
would i say it is like heaven?
hmmm... let's not go that far.
but one of the most beautiful spots on the island.
yes.
pigeon cay is remarkably beautiful!
we took a boat out there once,
imagine pristine sandy beach,
no inhabitants,
quiet beyond words,
about 4 shades of blue in the sea...
from turquoise, to azure, to robin egg to
deep blue!
yes deep blue!
the first time I saw it I was blown away.
I started to laugh and said,
I am in the deep blue sea!!  
it is the darkest, most gorgeous color of blue imaginable!

but heaven?
nah.
not quite.

Pigeon cay.. taken on  July 2, 2009
 
almost though...



No comments:

Post a Comment