Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24, 2010

Love is....

patient,
kind
always hopes
always perseveres
never fails.

it is what i need.
everyday.
from Him
to you
to the stranger on the road
to everyone.

i am lost without Him.
my days become full of shadows until
i come close enough and see that
love has been there all along.

i breathe deep and receive it 
over and over and over again

today while at the physio
the doctor had my back in traction
and this thought occurred to me
(in Spanish too.. which is something new!)
Dios es aqui
meaning 
God
is
here
the purity of that thought
swept over me
and brought tears to my eyes.
love came near.

love never fails.
hope you believe it today too.

2 comments:

  1. Touching words Debi - I needed that today.

    love
    xx Bonnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. So true. He is so faithful even when we are not faithful. Such amazing love is life changing for sure.

    ReplyDelete