Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 23, 2010

handful of light


West Bay
at sunset
is 
amazing!
Well West Bay, anytime is amazing!
I took this  photo of Lena with a handful of light.

We picked up her this afternoon after church,
brought her home for lunch and then headed to 
West Bay for a snorkel.
She is from Germany and is working here on the
island promoting tourism to Germans

I didn't snorkel for very long
(doctor's orders until my neck and back heal up)
but I did enjoy the coolness of the sea.

Bob and Lena had a great swim.
They swam with a big hoxbill turtle
which is always a wonderful experience.

I enjoyed moving slowly through the water
and stretching my upper back 
it felt better then it has in weeks.
i am grateful.
We had such a fun time together
swimming
eating a big brownie and icecream together,
laughing, 
sharing stories 
and taking lots of photos.

 bob took this while driving

A wonderful Sunday.
it did my heart good.


this is the sky earlier in the afternoon
on our way home from church
taken in Flower's Bay

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had an awesome day. You are such an amazing photographer! I always love seeing your pics. :) Night...

    ReplyDelete