Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 20,2010

day of recovery

i have had some severe elbow and back pain lately
probably from sitting at the computer inproperly.
either way,
i finally went to see a chiropracter today.

wish i could say i feel alot better
i don't.
so i laid in my bed with an icepack,
a good book
and this lovely view from our bedroom window.

i heard that there is a oesteopath here on the island
from the states so tomorrow i am going to go 
see her.
hopefully she can help loosen those muscles in my neck and
back that feel like plywood at this point.


2 comments:

  1. hope you get some relief soon, Debi. Glad you are taking it easy. xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops found out the oesteopath was a 'he'. not a she!! he really did help me alot! i am moving better in general.. still a little tight but nothing like before.

    i have a high pain tolerance. i do. so i told him that. so i said to him: if you are going to seriously 'hurt' me then don't tell me because i will brace myself! but the other thing is thing: if i happen to punch you because you hurt me without telling me then i can't be held responsible. can't say i didn't warn you.

    he laughed.
    did it hurt?
    oh yeah! he worked my pecs like no one ever has but it's okay because tight pecs means tight neck and shoulder.

    i have also stopped 'computering' on the couch on with my laptop on my lap. i know sit at a desk. it seems to be helping.
    i am grateful.

    ReplyDelete