Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 1, 2010

 
unda da sea

welcome to my world.
i began snorkeling about 6 months ago.
it was quite the victory since i can't swim and i hate to be 
over my head.
but little by little
with bob's help, encouragement and prompting
i over came the fear.

now i love it!!
i would go out everyday if the weather permitted.

this is my first attempt at using the underwater camera.
NOT EASY 
why?
well the main reason is because i can't see...
haha!
seriously.
this is the only one that was remotely decent.
such a shame because i took a photo of a beautiful angel fish,
a butterfly fish, a trumpet fish and a snapper.

i don't even know what these yellow fish are called.
but it is pretty either way.

i love to be..
unda da sea!

come on admit it .. 
you are singing!! 

:-)

1 comment:

  1. That's a great shot, esp. for someone who can't see :) (and now I'm trying to get that song out of my head LOL )

    ReplyDelete