Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 12, 2010

fireglass

I used to work in an antique store
in Vancouver:
Main and 48th
I believe it where the store was.
I found this vase then,
back in 1979.

I love vintage glass so much.
When the light shines through this it 
looks like fire.
Hence the name 'fireglass'.



I am not by nature a 'hoarder' but I have
managed to keep this over the years.
I even brought it to Roatan with us.
I didn't bring many of my things with me 
but
I wanted a beautiful vase to put flowers in

This one fit the bill so well.
I think that there should be flowers in the house
daily
if possible.

1 comment:

  1. I love unique glass vases and that one is a beauty. Flowers in the house make you smile, don't they. In fact, my flower garden is based on not only their beauty/fragrance, but I want to be able to cut them and bring them in the house.
    Those little pink flowers look happy in that vase .... makes ya smile doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete